- The School
- School Year
St. Peter's International School has a cafeteria service which includes:
- morning snack;
- lunch, including soup, fish, meat or vegetarian dish and dessert (students are allowed to bring their meals from home);
- afternoon snack, after class (from 4pm onwards).
Parents / Guardians can opt for a full cafeteria service or occasional meals (morning snack, lunch or afternoon snack), provided that they inform the school until 10am on the respective day.
If the student does not have lunch at the school, they will only be allowed out when accompanied by the parent /
guardian or designated person responsible.
In Secondary School, the student can leave by himself during this period, provided written authorization by the parent /
guardian or newsletter for this purpose is submitted.
Should the student choose to bring food from home, the use of the cafeteria will be charged which includes the use crockery, cutlery and napkins. The parent / guardian is responsible for the meal.
2018 - St. Peter's International School - 25 Years Anninersary
2017 - Sleeping at St. Peter's School
2017 - Family Day - Super Heroes
- Visit to the University of Coimbra – Secondary SchoolNOV 9, 2018
- Día de la HispanidadNOV 8, 2018
- 37th Portuguese Mathematics Olympics – 1st RoundNOV 7, 2018
St. Peter's School
Quinta dos Barreleiros
Volta da Pedra
Tel. 212 336 990
Subscribe to newsletter.
© 2018 - St. Peter's School - All rights reserved.
Website by Mezzolab
Back to Website