- The School
- School Year
St. Peter's International School Student Profile
St. Peter's International School students should have the following qualities:
- Inquirer - they have a natural curiosity and like to ask questions, conduct research and they like to learn independently;
- Knowledgeable - they like to explore new concepts and ideas that have local and global significance. They aim to develop a broad understanding of various subjects;
- Thinker - they are critical and creative thinkers. They like to tackle complex problems and make reasonable and ethical decisions;
- Communicator - they can both understand and express different ideas confidently and creatively in more than one language, using different forms of communication. They work collaboratively and willingly with others;
- Principled - they act with integrity and honesty, with respect and a strong sense of justice. They take responsibility for their own actions and their consequences;
- Open-minded - they understand and appreciate both their own and other peoples' cultures, perspectives, values and traditions. They respect different points of view and are willing to grow from the experience;
- Caring - they show empathy, compassion and respect towards the feelings and needs of others. They have a personal commitment to service and make a positive difference to the lives of others and to the environment;
- Courageous - they approach unfamiliar situations and uncertainty with courage and forethought and like to explore new roles, ideas and methods;
- Balanced - they understand the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance in order to achieve well-being for themselves and for others;
- Reflective - they give thoughtful consideration to their own learning and experience. They are able to evaluate their own strengths and limitations in order to support their own personal development.
All these qualities are essential to becoming a dynamic, proactive and successful student. With these ten attributes, students become responsible members of the local, national and global community.
We all have the ability to contribute to a better world.
Strive to reach your full potential!
Invitation to our Learning Celebration
Surf Trip - 2019
- 38th Portuguese Mathematics Olympics – 1st RoundNOV 22, 2019
- 'Symmetries for Pencils'NOV 13, 2019
- Financial Literacy RoadshowNOV 11, 2019
St. Peter's School
Quinta dos Barreleiros
Volta da Pedra
Tel. 212 336 990
Subscribe to newsletter.
© 2019 - St. Peter's School - All rights reserved.
Website by Mezzolab
Back to Website